Jeorge535's online community of Yoshi's Island Hackers.

Other Pages

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

*rumblesigh* I'm triple-posting and then quadruple-posting so I can get this done today.

"THUNDAYOSHI awaketh. He seems to be flying across Yon SKY. Confused, he looks behind him. Faintly and weakly, he can see PIRANHA RIVER in the distance, NAVAL PIRANHA nowhere to be found. Weakly, he congratulates himself for defeating Yon MONSTER and laying peace to Yon RIVER. Still confused as to where he is, he looks below. He is riding what seems to be Yon GOONIE. That is good. He is going forward, toward Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD. Thinking he will have a peaceful trip, lays down. However, he hears Yon NOISE. He looks to where Yon NOISE came from, and sees Yon GUSTY FLOCK. Still weak, he can't move correctly, and Yon GUSTY FLOCK almost hits Yon GOONIE he's riding, but hits him suqarely. Knocked out, he falls from Yon GOONIE into what appears to be Yon HOLY HEAVEN, the mountainous sky of legend. He hits ground.

THUNDAYOSHI opens his eyes, and suddenly feels strong and healthy. This must be due to Yon HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE, which, according to legend, envelops the beings in it and gives them power and health. THUNDAYOSHI looks around. He sees that he is laying on Yon TALL SKY COLUMN (spellcheck). He looks up. Yon SKY contradicts its name. It is the most troubled sky you could find anywhere. Along the "bottom", many columns are there for platforming's sake, as well as Yon PINK PLATFORMS and Yon YELLOW PLATFORMS. Yon GOONIES fly about, together with Yon GUSTIES, Yon FUZZY and Yon TOADIE. Yon EGGPLANTS adorn Yon PINK PLATFORM and Yon COLUMNS, throwing Yon EGGS out their bodies. Clouds of many different shapes are there, including legendary Yon SURPRISE CLOUD. Amongst the clouds, Yon FLIGHTLESS GOONIES runeth about, and Yon LAKITUS hideth. Strangely, Yon COLUMNS also rise from Yon CLOUDS. When THUNDAYOSHI looks upwards, he can see a whole lot of Yon CLOUDS, some Yon ZEUS LAKITUS, BALOONS, FAT GOONIES, and another Yon EGGPLANT. Another TOADIE and FUZZY are there as well. Signs lead the way amongst Yon CLOUDS and COLUMNS.

Then atmosphere is heavenly, though. All beings there peacefully wandereth about, in harmony. Even THUNDAYOSHI thinks twice of staying tither or not. However, his thoughts of doing so quickly endeth, as he remembereth of Yon PROMISE.

-- I have to do this. - said him - I have to get to Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD and make Yon GOLDEN APPLE PIE for YOSHIBOY. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!

THUNDAYOSHI jumpeth and stoodeth up. He grabbed six Yon EGGS from nearby Yon EGGPLANT and tossed one at nearby Yon GOONIE. That made Yon GOONIE fly across and hit another Yon GOONIE, which caused both to explode and light nearby Yon COLUMN on fire, as well as nearby Yon YELLOW PLATFORM. That enraged their friend, Yon GUSTY, who attacked THUNDAYOSHI. THUNDAYOSHI swallowed Yon GUSTY, and before he could realize the mystery of What's Gusty Taste Like, he was attacked by Yon TOADIE, who hit him squarely in the head a total of seven times, but in the eight, missed and hit nearby Yon GOONIE, causing both to implode, which sendeth fire all over Yon SKY, which hit two EGGPLANTS adn Yon SMALL CLOUD. Yon FUZZY was distracted by Yon FIRE, but quickly charged at THUNDAYOSHI, who stupidly swallowed him.

Everything turned pink. Things were rotating and distorting themselves. Yon FIRE and Yon CLOUDS danced around with glee for some reason, and THUNDAYOSHI was spinning around for no reason whatsoever, without control of his body. GOONIES were doing GENERAL JORGE's signature TWISTFLY, and FAT GOONIES were flying higher than the normal ones.

Suddenly, everything returned to normal. Yon VISION wasn't pink, there was no dancing, no FAT GOONIES flying high and no GOONIES doing Yon TWISTFLY. THUNDAYOSHI jumpeth on Yon PLATFORMS and COLUMNS, reaching Yon FAT GOONIE, which tried rolling over THUNDAYOSHI, but got smacked right upside the head, and was sent zooming away below. Yon FLIGHTLESS GOONIE jumpeth at THUNDAYOSHI, but the same avoideth, and threw Yon FLIGHTLESS GONNIE at Yon GUSTY, making both exploded and lit a LOT of stuff on fire. Another FUZZY came by, but THUNDAYOSHI avoideth it, grabbed him by Yon HAIR, and threw him on Yon LAKITU, making the same an easy SWALLOW target. He then rode Yon BALLON upwards. TOADIES, GOONIES, FLIGHTLESS GOONIES, GUSTIES and FAT GOONIES attacked him. He swallowed Yon TOADIES after being bashed in the head, stepped on Yon GOONIES making them flightless, avoideth a lot of FLIGHTLESS GOONIES but was hit, groundpounded them all, and kocked Yon FAT GOONIES upside the head, making them zoom away below. He swallowed Yon LAKITU before he could do anything.

THUNDAYOSHI stoodeth in Yon COLUMN with Yon SIGN, and realized that was stupid. He was in the range of fire of the only remaining beings there: three Yon ZEUS LAKITUS. They started to throw Yon LIGHTNING FIRE everywhere. Two hit Yon CLOUDS and COLUMNS, and even Yon SURPRISE CLOUDS, making them explode without revealing anything. One hit THUNDAYOSHI. His body was burning up. Yon ELECTRICITY paralyzed him, and Yon FIRE burned his body and soul. However, he quickly "absorved" the power of Yon ATMOSPHERE and was slghtly healed. He could barely move, but even so, he got up. All three prepared Yon LIGHTNING FIRE again, but THUNDAYOSHI jumpeth at Yon PERFECT MOMENT, and Yon LIGHTNING FIRE hit two Yon ZEUS LAKITUS, destroying them. One remaineth. He threw one last LIGHTNING FIRE, but THUNDAYOSHI swallowed it, then threw it back at him. He was destroyed.

The only beings that remaineth were THUNDAYOSHI and one SURPRISE CLOUD. THUNDAYOSHI threw an egg at it and Yon GOLDEN GOONIE dropped from it. It glittered in the light, shining brightly. Yoshi got on it. It started flying towards Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD. THUNDAYOSHI looked back. What he had done was horrible. Yon HOLY HEAVEN was on fire. Yon ATMOSPHERE was getting dark. Yon CLOUDS dissipated, Yon COLUMNS and Yon MOUNTAINS collapsed. Nothing remaineth but Yon FEELING OF SORROW.

-- It's all because of Yon PROMISE... - said THUNDAYOSHI - ... all because of Yon PROMISE... for the sake of YOSHIBOY and his BIRTHDAY...

Yon GOLDEN GOONIE calmly flew to the distance, along with his sorrowful partner."

Yea, only one CHAPTER left!

1-2: Yoshi Tribe's Sky Voyage!: 100%

1-3: The Tap-taps are Rocking It!: 100%

1-4: The Many Sewers of Bad Boing: 0%
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 am

QUADRUPLE POST FOR THE EPIC CONCLUSION

"After saying farewell to Yon GOLDEN GOONIE, THUNDAYOSHI entereth Yon CASTLE, hoping to findeth Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD. Everything was dark. THUNDAYOSHI could not see a thing. It was all silent inside. No noises were heardeth. THUNDAYOSHI heard steps from afar and above. And something passing really fast by him. He then heard a voice filled with tyrrany:

-- ATTACK!!! PROTECT YON ORCHARD FROM YON THIEF!!!

Lights went on. THUNDAYOSHI looked behind when he heardeth something from there. There was Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD behind him, ready to bump him into Yon LAVA POOL. However, THUNDAYOSHI was faster, and threw him into Yon LAVA POOL. Then THUNDAYOSHI analyzed the place. He was astouned.

The inside of Yon CASTLE was filled with Yon STONES, which made the flooring and ceiling. There was the small LAVA POOL in front of him, then a gigantic one further forward. Some STONES floated around, carrying all kinds of enemies - SPEAR GUYS, BULLET BILL LAUNCHERS, DR. FREEZEGOODS, ZEUS LAKITUS, FLIGHTLESS GOONIES, and a RED GUY up above. At the highest and furthest point in Yon CASTLE rested Yon DECISIVE DOOR, being guarded by Yon ELITE GUARD - GOONIES, FAT GOONIE, FLIGHTLESS GOONIE, BULLET BILL LAUNCER, TOADIE and ARMORED SPEAR GUY. Yon CASTLE was also filled with many TOADIES, SWOOPERS, and GUSTIES. There were SPIKED POLES on Yon STONES, and there was Yon GIANT GUY in front of THUNDAYOSHI. Two things shocked him, however. One was that NAVAL PIRANHA was back, but this time, in Yon LARGE LAVA POOL. Yon BELLY BUTTON was completely covered except for a few milimeters, so defeating her would be much harder this time around. The other shocking thing was that the one guarding Yon DECISIVE DOOR was Yon EMPEROR BOWSER, famed for having the greatest army and leading skill. Then THUNDAYOSHI realized this was his castle. Bowser's Castle.

Yon KOOPA CASTLE.

Four SWOOPERS and a TOADIE attacked THUNDAYOSHI. He stomped the SWOOPERS, but was hit two times by the TOADIE before swallowing him. A BUMPTY and a DANCING SPEAR GUY dropped from above onto him, and he swallowed Yon BUMPTY, then spilled him at Yon SPEAR GUY, which made both fall in Yon LAVA POOL. He quickly licked Yon BULLET BILL LAUNCHER and threw it at Yon LAVA POOL to avoid problems, but a GUSTY hit him so hard he almost fell into Yon LAVA POOL, but THUNDAYOSHI swallowed it. THUNDAYOSHI was confronteth by GIANT GUY, who wrestled with him. They three puches and blocked each other blows, but then THUNDAYOSHI used his tongue to hit GIANT GUY several times, even paralyzing him for a moment. THUNDAYOSHI then took Yon CHANCE and, with a lot of challenge, swallowed GIANT GUY whole, making Yon GIGANTIC EGG. Then, two SWOOPERS and a DR. FREEZEGOOD attacketh him, but he used Yon EGGS to destroy them.

In Yon LAVA POOL, there stoodeth NAVAL PIRANHA, with Yon VINES at Yon READY. It seemeth GENERAL BOWSER restored her somehow. THUNDAYOSHI stepped forward, and she lunged Yon VINES at him. Two hit THUNDAYOSHI, but four missed and hit the stones, which shook a tad. These were, obviously, more resistant than the ones at PIRANHA RIVER. NAVAL PIRANHA trashed Yon VINES in Yon LAVA POOL, making Yon LAVA SHOWER, which almost hit THUNDAYOSHI. Then THUNDAYOSHI took Yon CHANCE. While NAVAL PIRANHA was trashing about, she exposed her BELLY BUTTON. Then THUNDAYOSHI, struggling, threw Yon GIGANTIC EGG at it. It hit squarely, and now it was Yon GIGANTIC HEAD of NAVAL PIRANHA that trashed around, while she screamed and sank into Yon LAVA POOL, turning into dust while doing so.

-- NOT AGAAAAINNNN---- -she was cut short because of her death.

Two SPEAR GUYS, one ARMORED and the other DANCING, charged at THUNDAYOSHI. Distracted, he was hit squarely and stumbled back, almost falling. When ARMORED SPEAR GUYS charged again, THUNDAYOSHI used his tongue to steal Yon SPEAR, then killed Yon ARMORED GUY with it, then did the same with DANCINGSPEAR GUY. A BULLET BILL was launched at THUNDAYOSHI, and he foolishly used Yon SPEAR to defend himself. Yon SPEAR exploded, but he had only small injuries. When another BULLET BILL was launched, he licked it and threw it back at Yon SHOOTER, and both exploded. Two ZEUS LAKITUS attacked him, but he threw the projectiles at nearby SWOOPER and ARMORED SPEAR GUY, killing them. Then he did then he did the same for nearby FAT GOONIE and FLIGHTLESS GOONIE. Three ZEUS LAKITUS now were tither. Yon GUSTY lunged at THUNDAYOSHI, but was thrown into Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD, and they both exploded. Yon three ZEUS LAKITUS attacked, and all hit THUNDAYOSHI. He collapsed right there. When he was about to faint, he remembered:

-- My Birthday Wish is you make a GOLDEN APPLE PIE at all costs for me! - said his friend YOSHIBOY. - It's really important. The apples from the Secret Apple Orchard are said to cure any illness, and my mother is dieing, so...

-- No problem! - said THUNDAYOSHI - When the time comes, I'll depart and get it at all costs! It's Yon PROMISE!

-- Yeah... - answered YOSHIBOY - Yon PROMISE...

--ARGGHHH!!! - shouted THUNDAYOSHI.

He jumpeth at Yon ZEUS LAKITUS so fast, they didn't know what killed them. Then he proceedeth forever forward. He dodged Yon SPIKES, deafeated Yon GUSTY, Yon SWOOPER, Yon BULLET BILL LAUNCHER, all with Yon EGGS that heproduced with the same Yon ENERGY that he used agains NAVAL PIRANHA. The other SWOOPER was no match for him, but Yon GIANT GUY bothered him a bit, but was soon thrown into Yon LAVA POOL raging below. He threw Yon TOADIE at Yon SWOOPER and Yon GUSTY, destroying them as usual. ZEUS LAKITU actually hit him again, but THUNDAYOSHI used Yon ENERGY to form Yon SHIELD. Yon SHIELD broke when the projectile hit it, but Yon LIGHTNING FIRE was sent back at ZEUS LAKITU, who was friend instantly. Yon RED GUY jumped at him, but was sent back and hit a GUSTY, killing Yon GUSTY but not Yon RED GUY. Yon RED GUY had to hit Yon TOADIE and Yon BULLET BILL SHOOTER before dieing like the rest of them.

There stoodeth Yon ELITE GUARD, guarding Yon DECISIVE DOOR. Yon FLIGHTLESS GOONIE bashed THUNDAYOSHI a lot, but he was defeated when THUNDAYOSHI kicked him in thy face at Yin PERFECT MOMENT, resulting in a fatal Yon CRITICAL HIT. TOADIE and ARMORED SPEAR GUY joined, with TOADIE attaching himself to Yon SPEAR. ARMORED TOADIE GUY then speared THUNDAYOSHI in the chest, but THUNDAYOSHI was not physically harmed. However, he could still feel the pain. He assumeth that TOADIE had the power to hit Yon ENERGY that rested in THUNDAYOSHI's body. However, THUNDAYOSHI used his tongue's paralyzing powers to startle the connection between Yon GUARDS, and they separated, still dazed. Both fell to the power of Yon ENERGY SPEAR THUNDAYOSHI had createth. Yon GOONIES used Yon CROSSFLY to hit THUNDAYOSHI like a scissor, slicing his energy, severely weaking him. However, they were also weakened, so THUNDAYOSHI used Yon ENERGY to heal and swallowed both. There stoodeth Yon FAT GOONIE, leader and stongest of Yon ELITE GUARD. He rooled over to THUNDAYOSHI, who jumpeth to reach Yon DECISIVE DOOR, but FAT GOONIE ricocheted back and hit him. He was startled, and was rolled over. However, after being rolled over, he took Yon CHANCE and used Yon GROUDPOUND, finishing Yon FAT GOONIE. He went for Yon DECISIVE DOOR, but it vanished. The entire castle shook and collapsed, along with the drying LAVA POOLS that turned into dust.

THUNDAYOSHI fell and fell and fell until hit Yon GIGANTIC STONE. BOWSER stoodeth tither.

-- Why doth you sekk Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD?

-- My friend's mother is ill, and only Yon GOLDEN APPLES from Yon GOLDEN APPLE TREE can cure her.

-- I see. But do you see what shall happen if you tooketh Yon GOLDEN APPLES? - BOWSER snaps his fingers, and an orb appears on the air. It shows Yoshi's Island dieing. - This shall happen. Yon GOLDEN APPLE TREE was giventh to me for safekeeping.

-- I see you will not let me pass...

-- I will.

-- Why? That will ruin Yon ISLAND.

-- I know. However, there is Yon RUMOR. It says that Yon GOLDEN TREE alone cannot be used to save Yon DIEING ISLAND. The one who held it must love Yon ISLAND from the bottom of his or her heart.

-- So then...

-- You taketh it. I have been loving Yon ISLAND for years, and I am very young. I will have to make my children love it as well one day, so it can live. But if I can't, I'll know I trieth.

-- You are a wonderfull emperor, BOWSER... my old enemy and friend.

-- Yea, after your Yon ANCESTORS had defeateth my Yon ANCESTOR, you consequently turneth into my enemy... however it shall not be like that. We hath lived in peace and it will stay like that. Right, friend?

-- Right, friend. I have done amazing things to get here to my prize, but horrible things also...

-- Oh, don't bother with Yon HEAVENLY HEAVEN. It was making everyone who went tither crazy. They got tither for one minute, and wanted to stay forever. You helped everyone. Now go take your prize...

DECISIVE DOOR appeared in the center of Yon GIGANTIC STONE.

-- Thanks, my friend... - THUNDAYOSHI entereth Yon DOOR.

He was in Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD. Yon APPLES were truly beautiful, as YOSHIBOY had once said. THUNDAYOSHI approached Yon GOLDEN APPLE TREE and took it's APPLES. Then, right on the spot, made Yon GOLDEN APPLE PIE. He comemorated as the ISLAND didn't die. He now had confidence his friend would keep it alive. He walked out of KOOPA CASTLE, bidding farewell to his friend, who responded with a smile, and called GOLDEN GOONIE, whot ook him home.

-- YOSHIBOY! - he shouted after comign back.

-- THUNDAYOSHI! - the friend responded - And that's... Yon GOLDEN APPLE PIE! Thank you so much! Now mother shall live!

-- No problem! I was glad to help you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-- THANKS!

"

YON END.

Back to top Go down
Hadron
Global Moderator

Title : Emily <3

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am

This..is...purely awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tansman.extra.hu
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm

It seems I have made Yon AWESOME.

Thank thee, for the commenteth, Hadron.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Location : Touhou SUX! Well yes I use my location as a custom title

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Hmmmm.... All pray for the golden apple pie!!!
Hmmmm....
Awesome idea Thunda
Yon Ultra Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jeorge535
Administrator

Title : I can't wait until we move away from this shitty forum.

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:50 pm

This is win. Congrats and thanks to Thundahack for making it!

World 3

3-1: The Mighty Jungle
3-2: Monkey Shenanigans
3-3: The Secret Ruins
3-4: Prince Froggy's Fort
3-5: Spear Guys' Hideout
3-6: Watermelon Mania (WIP)
3-7: Piranha Sewer (WIP)
3-8:
3-E:

More is here!
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:04 pm

I feel like bribing Jeorge to make a "Display Case" so I can put the story there, since I got so much good feedback.

But before that, we need the opinion of the one who started this!

Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm

This is epic win, Thundahack. Time to munch on that delicious apple pie!
*eats like a pig and has pie bits all over his face*
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

And so it is done.

Back to top Go down
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Hahaz I'm bored Very Happy
What I did
Yup Random xD
I'm bored... I really am
Back to top Go down
Darky

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Sorry for double-post (before 24hours...)
Why so "much" activity in the bar and grill?
And awesome bot:
Bots : Google
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   

Back to top Go down

Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4