Jeorge535's online community of Yoshi's Island Hackers.

Other Pages

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Oncoming Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm

This update we had was awesome! I'm so glad you used my idea!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm

YES! Now we are more YI-themed! Thank you Jeorge! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hadron
Global Moderator

Title : Emily <3

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 am

Heh, these icons are fitting really nice there. I just have to remember every icons, what do they mean. Very Happy

(yes, I know there's a little pop-up text for them, but it's slower)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tansman.extra.hu
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Well, this makes our forum even more custom than before.

And that's awesome.

1-2: Yoshi Tribe's Sky Voyage!: 100%

1-3: The Tap-taps are Rocking It!: 100%

1-4: The Many Sewers of Bad Boing: 0%
Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm

New Topic: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6

However, we won't actually be celebrating it due to other things like real-life. At least it's on Friday! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hadron
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm

How many years old will be you, Yoshiboy? And also, will you have a big party?
Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:15 am

Hint: It's a 5th Grade age. And change of plans. We will celebrate on this forum but it will be a short party. I'll just serve cake, Coca-Cola, and my famous ice cream sodas I introduced at Thnudahack's party. Then I'll send Thundahack, Jeorge, and HylianYoshi on an adventure that will last until Sat. afternoon. Also, only 2 days.
Back to top Go down
HylianYoshi
Local Moderator

Title : LEGEND OF ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS! Less than a week untill it's released...

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:53 am

So, you'll be like 9 or 10? Am I right?
Adventure?
What??? Question

I've had "Hacker's block" for the past several weeks.

Yes, I work for my Grandma rather than get a real job...
Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

Nope, it's 11. About the adventure, you'll see. Smile
Back to top Go down
HylianYoshi
Local Moderator

Title : LEGEND OF ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS! Less than a week untill it's released...

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 am

Oh hey, do you mind if I ask what your real name is Yoshiboy?
Why? Oh, no reason.

Back to top Go down
Hadron
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm

I see. Your birthday party sounds good too.

I didn't have usually parties until now, although maybe there'll be one in the next year. I think we'll go out with my friends (girls too! I love you Rolling Eyes ) , go to some great places, have fun and drink some vine and beer.. erm.. I mean.. cola XD drunken
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Heh, birthday parties. Some are indeed pretty awesome. I remember some I went to (and some of mine) and I had a lot of fun at friends' houses etc. It was really great. Those parties were a time when you gathered with your friends, talk, played, drank and ate to your heart's content.

Also, I liek adventures with Dream Icecream Soda. What a Face

Back to top Go down
HylianYoshi
Local Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Whenever it's my birthday, I usually invite several of my friends and my cousin Nick over to eat popcorn, drink soda, and play video games. Sometimes I just can't resist messing with my friend Elijah. Ha! I remember last year; I filled the pinata with paper shreds and I had him take the first whack at it! He sure got snowed on! Razz

Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 am

It's time for the festivities to start! Here's the cake... Wait, what the-

Hey! Bad Yoshi! Oh, well. We still have the Coca-Cola.

And now for the famous ice cream sodas I introduced at Thundahack's party!

If you think there isn't enough snacks, then too bad, you'll have to share.

And now for an adventure I scheduled for HylianYoshi, Thundahack, and Jeorge535!

Your mission is to travel all around Yoshi's Island in order to find the Secret Apple Orchard, and make an apple pie with it. You should be back by tomorrow afternoon. Be sure to post pictures! Here is where you can get YI backgrounds, sprites, and other stuff to put in the pictures:

http://spriters-resource.com/snes/yoshiisland/index.html

Have fun, and enjoy the snacks!

Last edited by Yoshiboy on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:23 am

I don't quite understand exactly. So we're supposed to make a picture that contains... an apple pie(?) out of YI things?

Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:37 am

Um, no. The pictures of your experiences has the YI sprites, bgs, fgs, and other stuff. The apple pie is something you make yourself. Believe me, the apples at that orchard are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:50 am

Oh, I get it now. Gonna start as soon as possible. I'm also going to use "ancient" lanuage. Razz

Example: "Yon SEARCH hath begun. THUNDAYOSHI sets out to find Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD, filled with Yon APPLE TREES, but he shall find, amogst Yon APPLE TREES, Yon GOLDEN APPLE TREE, filled with Yon GOLDEN APPLES, which he shall use to make Yon GOLDEN APPLE PIE, and then he shall bringst Yon GOLDEN APPLE PIE to Yon YOSHIBOY."

How's that for a summary?

Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 am

Yes, that's perfectly fine. Just as long as you return by Sat. afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:23 am

Can't you give a bit more time? Like Sunday afternoon/night? Because:

1. Blargh timezones.
2. Saturday's a pretty busy day for me. :/

Back to top Go down
HylianYoshi
Local Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:15 am

I'm still not quite sure what it is we're supposed to do. I'm retarded. Rolling Eyes
But, I drew this. It has to do with apple pies...
Thanks for the link to the sprite website!
BTW, I won't be here Sat. or Sun, since I'll be at my cousin's house celebrating his birthday.

Back to top Go down
Yoshiboy
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 am

@Thunda: Yeah, I'm extending it to about Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 pm

"Yon SEARCH hath begun. Yon THUNDAYOSHI goes outside Yon HOUSE, and begins Yon WALK, going to find Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD to complete Yon SEARCH. He stumbles upon Yon PACKAGE. In Yon PACKAGE there art Yon MAP and Yon ICONS. Yoshi deduceth that he shall follow Yon MAP, going in order of Yon ICONS to find Yon SECRET APPLE ORCHARD. So Yoshi deduceth he starteth at Yon GUY PLAINS. In tither, he confronteth Yon GUY CREW.

-- Ye'd like to pass? - said Yon RED GUY.

-- Yea. - said THUNDAYOSHI

-- Ye art going to hath to pass us firest! - RED GUY attacked, along with GIANT GUY and SPEAR GUYS.

THUNDAYOSHI jumpeth RED GUY and SWALLOWED him. Then used Yon EGG that hath been created to attack Yon SPEAR GUY, then Yon GIANT GUY by SWALLOWING. The ARMORED SPEAR GUYS stood to be Yon BOTHER with Yon SHIELDS, but were defeated after Yon 5 MINUTES.

-- Let we go. -- said THUNDAYOSHI.

Yon SEARCH will continue in Yon CHAPTER 2. Thanks Ye for watching CHAPTER 1."

Last edited by Thundahack on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yon GRAMMAR SCREWUP.)
Back to top Go down
Darky

Location : Touhou SUX! Well yes I use my location as a custom title

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:03 pm

That's sure random Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Thank thee, for the commenteth. And now, Yon CHAPTER 2:

"Following Yon MAP, THUNDAYOSHI went to Yon BUMPTY MOUNTAIN, whereas he foundeth Yon FREEZE LEAGUE. They were Yon group of BUMPTIES (verily), DR. FREEZEGOODS, and SWOOPERS. Along Yon MOUNTAINOUS FLOOR and Yon FROZEN LAKES, there were Yon SHARPETH SPIKES, which appeareth deadlieth to touch. In tither, there was also Yon BOUNCEBALL, in all its Yon BOUNCY GLORY. Yon TREES and Yon SPROUTS decorated Yon BUMPTY MOUNATIN, as well as several oddly-shaped Yon CLOUDS. THUNDAYOSHI approached Yon BOUNCEBALL, but Yon BUMPTY stooped him.

-- Goest thou up? - asked Yon BUMPTY.

-- Nay, methinks I needeth exploreth down hither. - answered THUNDAYOSHI.

-- Ok.

THUNDAYOSHI continueth ahead, though he only foundeth a a few TREES, a DR. FREEZEGOOD, and a SWOOPER resting on Yon UPSIDEDOWN FROZEN LAKE. THUNDAYOSHI then returneth to Yon BUMPTY.

-- Goest thou up? - asked Yon BUMPTY again.

-- Yea, this time. - THUNDAYOSHI answered.

-- Art thou really? Mayhap I should...

Suddenly, Yon BUMPTY's eyes turneth bright red, and Yon LOUD EARTHQUAKE took placeth. Yon eyes of other Yon BUMPTIES, SWOOPERS and DR. FREEZEGOODS talso turneth bright red. THUNDAYOSHI was startled.

-- ...introduce myself... - continued Yon BUMPTY, with a voice much more evil - ...I am Yon GENERAL BUMP, destroyer of Yon TRESSPASSERS!!!

THUNDAYOSHI then realizeth Yon FROZEN GUYS in Yon FROZEN LAKE.

-- Well then, mayhap I should introduce myself aswell... - he said - ...I am THUNDAYOSHI, destroyer of those who defy!!!

THUNDAYOSHI charged at Yon GENERAL BUMP. Yon GENERAL cameth at full speed, but THUNDAYOSHI jumped at Yon PERFECT MOMENT, and went right over him. This startled Yon GENERAL, who ordered Yon ARMY to attack. When THUNDAYOSHI was jumping on Yon BOUNCEBALL, a SWOOPER and a DR. FREEZEGOOD attacked him. He avoided Yon SWOOPER, but Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD nailed him in Yon FACE. THUNDAYOSHI and Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD were falling, followed by Yon SWOOPER. However, THUNDAYOSHI took Yon CHANCE and used Yon GROUNDPOUND on Yon FROZEN lake. It cracked, and THUNDAYOSHI got out of tither. Startled, DR. FREEZEGOOD could do nothing. He crashed into Yon FROZEN LAKE and broke Yon ICE, then dive into Yon WATER along with startled Yon SWOOPER, where they both DROWNED to DEATH.

THUNDAYOSHI was being followed around by Yon GENERAL, and he jumped into Yon BOUNCEBALL. As soon as he did, though, Yon BUMPTY and another Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD came from Yon CLOUDS and were CRASHING DOWN. THUNDAYOSHI expertly used Yon FLUTTER KICK, and avooideth them. Yon GENERAL did the Yon same thing, but was hit by Yon DR.FREEZEGOOD anyways. All three fell in Yon WATER, and Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD and Yon BUMPTY met Yon DEMISE. However, Yon GENERAL used Yon SWIMMING SKILLS and clearly jumpeth out of Yon WATER. He followed THUNDAYOSHI, who had bested yet another Yon SWOOPER and Yon Bumpty with Yon GROUNDPOUND. Yon GENERAL used Yon TWISTFLY, but THUNDAYOSHI evaded. Yon GENERAL crashed in remaining Yon DR. FREEZEGOOD and Yon BUMPTY, rendering them to ashes with Yon FIRE from Yon TWISTFLY. When he passed Yon FLOATING FROZEN LAKE, he melted Yon ICE, which freedeth Yon GUYS. They were confused, but THUNDAYOSHI asked them to help stop Yon GENERAL, and they complieth. Yin GUYS wrapped themselves around Yon FIRE, turning into Yon FIRE GUYS, and used their bodies to stopped and defeat Yon GENERAL.

THUNDAYOSHI explained why he had to pass to Yon GENERAL and Yon FIRE GUYS, Yon FIRE GUYS thanked him and Yon GENERAL apologizeth. He explaineth that all Yon TRESSPASSERS ever did was destroy Yon MOUNTAIN, so he hated them.

-- I promise that with the help of my new found friends, Yon FIREGUYS, I shall maketh this into Yon PEACEFUL MOUNATIN for all of Yon MOUNTAIN POPULATION. - said Yon General, who had revealed his name and now would be called Yon GENERAL JEORGE.

-- Yea. - said Yon FIRE GUYS - We shall make this Yon PEACEFUL MOUNTAIN, but we shall fight if anyone trieth to destroy it. Thanks thee, THUNDAYOSHI, for helping all us.

-- No problem. - said THUNDAYOSHI - Now I should goeth to continueth Yon SEARCH.

-- Fare thee well, hero. - said JEORGE and Yon FIRE GUYS.

-- Fare thee well to, my friends.

THUNDAYOSHI walked away as his newfound friends restored Yon PEACEFUL MOUNTAIN."

Back to top Go down
Thundahack
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Double posteth because Yon COMMENTS are scarceth. Shame on thee!

"THUNDAYOSHI, after helping Yon MOUNTAIN, found himself leaving Yon FROZEN LAND. Yon ATMOSPHERE started getting hotter and hotter, Yon GRASS coming to view. Soon THUNDAYOSHI found himself on Yon STONES, and there were Yon WOODEN PLATFORMS floating in Yon AIR. Yon WOODEN POLES adorned Yon STONES after Yon GRASS dissapeared in Yon DISTANCE behind THUNDAYOSHI. In Yon DISTANCE in Yon FRONT, there was more Yon GRASS, but something was strange about Yon GRASS. There were small Yon SPIKED VINES moving through Yon GROUND, really sharp Yon SPIKES destroying the ground. THUNDAYOSHI dareth go near it and Yon SPIKED VINES went faster, cutting through Yon GROUND so fast that pieces of Yon GROUND were sent flying across Yon AIR. Yon GROUND shook a tad, Yon WATERFALLS running fastly in Yon BACKGROUND. Then Yon GROUND shook so hard, Yon STONES and Yon POLES did as well. THUNDAYOSHI decided that waiting would do nothing, so he approached Yon SPIKED VINES. Yon SPIKED VINES abruptly stopped.

There was Yon EXPLOSION.

Yon GROUND flied through Yon AIR, blinding THUNDAYOSHI, who fell onto Yon POLE in Yon CRACKING STONES. Yon SHADOWS were present in Yon SMOKE that hath appeared after Yon EXPLOSION. Yon CIRCULAR SHADOW was connected to Yon STRAIGHT SHADOW, which ended in Yon HOLE in Yon GROUND. A lot of Yon SHADOWS danced in Yon SMOKE, and they appeared to have Yon... HEADS at Yon END. Yon CIRCULAR SHADOW started coming into view, as well as Yon STRAIGHT SHADOW, as THUNDAYOSHI finnaly realizeth he was in Yon PIRANHA RIVER.

It was Yon NAVAL PIRANHA. Yon GIANT HEAD had several sharp Yon TEETH and smiled at THUNDAYOSHI. Yon GIANT HEAD was attached to Yon MAIN SPIKED VINE, which had Yon BELLY BUTTON attached to it. From Yon HOLE came other various SPIKED VINES, with Yon SMALL HEADS at Yon END. THUNDAYOSHI knew he was defenseless. He could not produce Yon EGGS without Yon ENEMIES around. However he had Yon FEELING inside Yon BODY, and he started to twitch. Then, magically, Yon EGGS materialized in Yon HAND. They were six. Yon NAVAL PIRANHA's smiled faded at first, but soon came back. It was Yon CONFIDENT SMIRK. THUNDAYOSHI got up in Yon POLE and prepared Yon EGG in Yon HAND. It was time for Yon BATTLE!

THUNDAYOSHI launched Yon EGG at Yon GIANT HEAD. NAVAL PIRANHA HEADBUTTED Yon EGG, and it broke without damaging NAVAL PIRANHA. THUNDAYOSHI jumpeth at NAVAL PIRANHA's GIANT head, and grabbed Yon TEETH. Before he could do anything, Yon SPIKED VINES WITH SMALL HEADS lunged at him, but he threw two Yon EGGS at them. However, they crashed into Yon EGGS with no problem, and sendeth THUNDAYOSHI flying across to Yon WATERFALLS. THUNDAYOSHI was grabbed by Yon CURRENT, but used Yon FLUTTER KICK and got back to Yon STONES, which were cracking.

Yon SPIKED VINES lunged at him again, but he avoideth.However two EGGS were hit and lost. There was only one EGG left.

THUNDAYOSHI was grabbed by Yon VINES and was being suffocated to death. He watched as NAVAL PIRANHA smiled Yon VICTORY SMIRK, and was saddened that he could not fulfill his mission. What would his friend, YOSHIBOY think of him if he would die or not make it in time. He could not die here. He had made Yon PROMISE! With the last of his strenght, he closed his eyes and threw Yon LAST EGG without looking, and said his prayers.

He felt launched through the air, then landed in a barely not destroyed STONE.

Weak, he opened his eyes. What he saw shocked him. NAVAL PIRANHA was on the ground. Not moving. With Yon BELLY BUTTON slightly smashed.

-- I hath slayeth... - thought him - ... Yon NAVAL PIRANHA...

-- I... - he heard an echoing, womanly Yon VOICE - ... I... shall not... be defeated!

Yon GROUND shook once more. Yon STONES and POLES were crumbling, but were still tither. Yon WATERFALLS raged fiercely, and it seemed that Yon EARTH was about to implodeth. That's when it happened.

NAVAL PIRANHA got up so fast, Yon WIND cut through Yon GRASS. It raged and all Yon VINES, including the one with Yon BELLY BUTTON and Yon HEAD, lunged at THUNDAYOSHI, destroying all Yon WOODEN PLATFORMS and Yon POLES and a few Yon STATUES. There were only three statues now, and those were mightly crumbling. Since THUNDAYOSHI was weak, he could only produceth one Yon EGG. He knew what he had to do. He had to hiteth Yon BELLY BUTTON at all costs.

He fiercely charged, avoiding Yon Vines lunging at him. He jumped Yon WIDE GAP, and landed on Yon GROUND, in front of NAVAL PIRANHA. However, Yon HOLE was still there. THUNDAYOSHI almost fell, but was still damaged by Yon SPIKED VINES. He hadeth to do something about them. He jumpeth at Yon SMALL HEAD, and landed on another, then the third one. They all fiercely followed him. He passed Yon BELLY BUTTON VINE, and landed on Yon FOURTH SMALL HEAD. Then the fifth, then sixth. All were following him. He used Yon FLUTTER KICK and passed Yon GIANT HEAD, then did the same thing again. Yon VINES strangled Yon BIG VINE, and Yon HEAD was grasping for Yon AIR. THUNDAYOSHI took Yon CHANCE and hiteth Yon BELLY BUTTON with Yon EGG so hard, it was fiercely smashed.

NAVAL PIRANHA let out a gigantic ROAR. Everything shook, and it fell in Yon HOLE, and was not able to be seen. THUNDAYOSHI was relieved, but it was not over.

Faster than ever, two SPIKED VINES crashed into two of the remaining three STONES. They were destroyed, leaving only one STONE. NAVAL PIRANHA rose again, and was extremely furious. All SPIKED VINES went for THUNDAYOSHI, but he jumpeth. They all hit the last STONE, and started applying PRESSURE. THUNDAYOSHI landed on Yon COLLAPSING STONE, and thought he was doomed. However, thinking fast, he jumpeth at Yon PERFECT MOMENT. The STONE collapsed, leaving a gigantic GAP between one piece of GROUND and another. Jumping on Yon SMALL HEADS, he was able to grab something and held it fiercely. Bad for both sides, he grabbeth Yon BELLY BUTTON. NAVAL PIRANHA was enraged. All SPIKED VINES hit THUNDAYOSHI so hard, he was almost falling off. Thebn, NAVAL PIRANHA did the unexpected. She charged at Yon WATERFALLS, hoping to crush THUNDAYOSHI between Yon BELLY BUTTON and Yon ROCKS. With his last ounce of strenght, THUNDAYOSHI jumped again at Yon PERFECT MOMENT, and was being carried downwards by Yon WATERFALLS. All he could do was watch as NAVAL PIRANHA screamed a deadly SCREAM, and dried into STONE. She crumbled apart and was dead. THUNDAYOSHI fainted as he was speedly carried downwards towards Yon GAP"

Seriously, comments?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6   

Back to top Go down

Bar and Grill: Yoshiboy's Birthday on November 6
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next