Jeorge535's online community of Yoshi's Island Hackers.

Other Pages

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Quest Through Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Oncoming Storm

PostSubject: The Quest Through Time   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Mario. Himself must embark on a quest. To save the princess from. Y'know. Yeah you guessed wrong. It's actually someone who is unknown. To the people of the Mushroom Kingdom.

The Story:
Mario. Was on a walk when he realized Peach was gone, he e mailed Luigi on his red Dell laptop to tell him the terrible news. But Luigi could not go on the quest because he had Swine Flu. So Mario went on his own. He then realized he was going to have to go through time to save Peach. But who was the mystery evil guy. And how did Luigi get Swine Flu. H2N1 was wrote on a sign. Pointing to The Depths Of Despair. All will be revealed in time!!

Rules and How to Play:
There is an image. Of something in the story line. You must decide what Mario does. No fantasy stuff like he flies over the trap. Or stuff like that. Unless he has a cape. He also cannot throw munchers. Or he will hurt himself.
Your action may not be used. I will choose the best action and I will then show another image of th story line. So OFF WE GO!

[1]

Mario is walking. But the Depths of Despair is underground. And the sign ispointing the wrong way.

There is no spade, what do you do.
You need to get underground and point the sign donwards.
Back to top Go down
HylianYoshi
Local Moderator

Title : LEGEND OF ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS! Less than a week untill it's released...

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Through Time   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:59 am

Well, Mario jumps onto the sign to bend it to where it points down, which triggers a mysterious ? block to appear above him. He does a Coin Jump Punch into the bottom of it, and a shovel pops out of the top! He then uses the shovel to dig down underground where the sign points. He digs for days, and days, and days, untill finally, he gets to the core of the earth, where he then burns up and dies. Twisted Evil

HA HA! Just kidding. Razz

Actually, he digs so far down, he finally breaks through the ceiling of the Depths of Dispair. With no time to react to the fate he has created for himself, he plummits down from the ceiling, down through a large, cathedral-like room. The fall seems eternal, as he continues to see the same pattern of rock formations on the walls. But, just as the thought that he might be in one of those repetitive rooms (as seen in some games) enters his mind, he finally reaches the bottom of the room, where the tip of a stalactmite greets his back with a nice STAB!!!

No, not really! That makes for a really gross gore scene though... pale

He actually lands on the back of a pale purple Yoshi! Purple from swine flu illness, and pale from lack of sunlight in the depths. It seems that this Yoshi has been here a long time...

...Why? The next poster will determine the answer to that question! Very Happy

I've had "Hacker's block" for the past several weeks.

Yes, I work for my Grandma rather than get a real job...
Back to top Go down
HylianYoshi
Local Moderator

Title : LEGEND OF ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS! Less than a week untill it's released...

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Through Time   Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Well, since TOS is gone, and since I think this is a cool idea, I think I'll take over this topic for him. Everyone feel free to contribute new pieces of the story for me to illustrate! Very Happy

I've had "Hacker's block" for the past several weeks.

Yes, I work for my Grandma rather than get a real job...
Back to top Go down
Marisa Kirisame
Local Moderator

Title : Need any GFX help? If you do, you should PM me.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Through Time   Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm

HylianYoshi wrote:
Well, since TOS is gone, and since I think this is a cool idea, I think I'll take over this topic for him. Everyone feel free to contribute new pieces of the story for me to illustrate!!! Very Happy
You've got a good idea there. I can't answer that question since I haven't done anything for SMWC's C3 yet.Sad
Back to top Go down
The Oncoming Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Through Time   Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:39 pm

I haven't gone. I will take over from HY,

I will show new pic on sunday. I'll be inactive till then.
Back to top Go down
Marisa Kirisame
Local Moderator

Title : Need any GFX help? If you do, you should PM me.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Through Time   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 am

The Oncoming Storm wrote:
I haven't gone. I will take over from HY,

I will show new pic on sunday. I'll be inactive till then.

Ok. I'll watch this for updates then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Through Time   

Back to top Go down

The Quest Through Time
Page 1 of 1